Books
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
Why We Can't Wait by Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Wells
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Return to Sender by Julia Alvarez
Movies
Phoebe in Wonderland
Up
The Proposal
The Hangover
Earth
Want to see (whether it is out now, or yet to be released): Sunshine Cleaning, Observe and Report, 17 Again, The Soloist, Star Trek, Angels and Demons, The Brothers Bloom, Away We Go, Food, Inc., My Sister's Keeper, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 500 Days of Summer, The Ugly Truth, Paper Heart, The Time Traveler's Wife, Post Grad, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Love Happens, Where the Wild Things Are, Amelia, New Moon
I know I won't see many of these movies until they come out on DVD, and I am perfectly fine with that. I am getting a lot of reading done though, which is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment