On Wednesday night, I got a phone call from our credit union's fraud protection program asking me to verify some charges. Best Buy, Target and Holiday Oil all in Sandy, Utah and all purchases we did not make. I had them put a block on the card and called Adam at work. Sure enough, his credit card was missing. I'm thankful it was our credit card rather than debit card... at least we don't have to wait for a refund of our actual money, just credit we aren't using at the moment. While it makes me sad we live in a world where this is becoming more and more common, I'm glad there are protections for people once it has happened.
We walked to the credit union the next day (June 3rd) to get the forms to dispute the charges. I had tried putting Brayden down for a nap before hand, but it didn't work so we decided to just go. This is what happened on the way back:



Seeing this somehow made the whole annoying trip to the credit union worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment