1- Read all of the books I own or get rid of them (I'll give myself 3 extras, plus any books I get for my 30th birthday).
2- Create and print a book of some of my blog posts.
4- Research my book idea, decide if there's something worthwhile, and if there is, start writing it.
5- Make homemade pizza.
6- Have a baby, or at least be pregnant or trying. I'm very indecisive on this. When I started the list 2 weeks ago, it was to have another baby. Now I just don't know. Maybe it should be to make up my mind. :)
8- Go on a birdwatching expedition.
9- Eat at The Melting Pot.
11- Take a cooking class.
12- Milk a cow.
14- Go camping.
16- Eat vegetarian for one month. I tried this in February. I made it halfway through and caved on Valentine's Day.
18- Throw a cookie exchange party.
19- Make this family portrait this summer (around B's birthday).
20- Go on ten hikes.
23- Organize photos taken since Brayden's birth by month and back them up. FAIL- Our external hard drive shut down. We'll send it in for data restoration sometime, but I am so glad I put so many pictures of Brayden on FB. I'll be making cds of what I do have very soon.
25- Make a surprise ball for Brayden for his birthday or Christmas.
27- Make this Christmas decoration.
28- Introduce Brayden to Star Wars.
30- Sell condo and buy a house, if the market allows it.
7 comments:
I love your list! I've been meaning to make a book of some of my blog posts, too. And I keep trying to get myself to read the books I already own instead of getting new ones, but I'm never successful. :) Mike's family goes to Bear Lake most summers, it's a fun vacation. And I love the surprise ball, the chalkboard blocks, the jersey bracelets, and the family portrait! Probably going to have to incorporate some of those into my own lists.
Also. I do not have a before-30 list, and now I'm thinking I'd like to start one.
Great idea! I'll have to do a 40 before 40, since I'll be 30 in 2 months :(
What a fun list! I loved Lost :)
Sure I'd love to can some more with you. Also, Cheryl got a really cute growth chart for Keagen from Dr. Hartmans daughter, who makes them.
I'm with ya on #6. I feel like I should at least start thinking about it and then I chicken out and decide I can't even THINK about it! :)
Have you watched some of Lost and are needing to finish the whole thing, or have you been meaning to watch it and just haven't yet? I have to admit, Lost is one thing I was never able to get on board with. My other Megan (my best friend/roommate from college, who I think went to London with Janssen) watched it while we lived together, and usually we like the same things, so I was surprised that--even though I saw several episodes while she was watching--I was never hooked.
Post a Comment