Monday, February 4, 2013

Currently

  • Humming Mumford & Sons- When I don't have an audio book to listen to at work, I usually end up shuffling through Mumford & Sons songs
  • Drinking Nothing at the moment, but I seem to have gotten myself hooked on Diet Coke again
  • Worrying about doing our taxes and what bills we'll get for Brayden's surgery
  • Working on my first coursera class, the Remember in November blog following the Utah State Legislature, and getting back into going to the gym
  • Wondering about preschools
  • Reading Letters From Exile: The Correspondence of Martha Hughes Cannon and Angus M. Cannon and Paranoid Park by Blake Nelson (Just goes to show the very wide variety of books I read!)
  • Wishing that I had a few more hours in the day
  • Remembering the good things in life
  • Beginning to think about my identity outside of "Mom" a little more
  • Getting more and more interested in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • No comments: