Saturday, April 26, 2008

About me:

I'm a student at the U. I am studying English Lit, and, for the most part, I love it! Sometimes I don't like what I am assigned to read, but I can usually see the value in it. I have had some amazing discussions in my classes.

I've been married for 5 years this summer. Marriage is definitely a contradiction- sometimes it is awesome and sometimes it is just so hard. I like something my friend Kimberly said on her Myspace about her husband: that he drives her insane and then back to sanity in 2.3 seconds. Totally true!

I work at Hunter Library, and hope to be a librarian someday. I've also worked at a daycare, been a nanny and a CNA. I really think I have found what I can be happy doing my entire life. I love being surrounded by books- I know that makes me a nerd! However, I keep up on other things. I love music and going to concerts, and I love going to movies. In fact, I've seen 3 movies since last night. Last night I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall with Adam and his brother. This afternoon, I saw Fool's Gold with Adam. After he went to work, I didn't want to do homework, so my mom and I went to see Penelope. I also ran/walked a 5K this morning. I've started running, but I can't run the whole time yet. I've been going to Weight Watchers since the beginning of the year. I've lost about 35 pounds, but I still have more to lose. I guess that is all that is going on right now.

No comments: