1- Carrots with hummus
This is one of my favorite healthy and WW friendly snacks right now.
2- Roar
My friend from work lent this to me after we got together and watched a few Heath Ledger movies. I had never heard of it before, but I liked it. It's definitely early in his acting career- he's young and not quite as talented as he was in his later work.
3- Running
I am really trying to keep up on running. I can now run a little over a mile straight without stopping to walk. When I take walking breaks, I can do a little over four miles. I am hoping to run in the 10K on Pioneer Day, so I am trying to improve how long I can run without stopping.
4- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
I'm not as big a fan of The Host as I am of Twilight yet, but I am enjoying the book more and more the farther along I get. I have to say, she has a very active imagination and some great ideas.
5- My friend Karen's photography
I love looking at her photos, especially the ones she took during our trip in Oregon and Washington. She is so talented!
6- The Frames
I bought a Frames CD at the Swell Season concert (Glen Hansard is the lead singer), and I finally listened to it this weekend. The CD is The Cost, and my favorite songs are Sad Songs, Rise, and The Side You Never Get to See.
7- DVR
I am so spoiled in this house. We all have cable and DVRs and split the cost so it isn't very much. I love being able to record a show and watch it whenever I have time, even if it is months later. I even still have something I recorded in 2007- the classic Family Guy episode where Stewie loves Lois because she saved his bear. We watch it every so often and laugh hysterically every time.
8- Panda Express Broccoli Beef
This is pretty low on calories, since it's mostly broccoli. Plus, when we go there, I can steal a few pieces of Orange Chicken from Adam's meal.
9- The Office
This show is so funny! Adam was watching an episode on our Zune and he was laughing so hard. The season finale was great, but I am so bummed that Jim never proposed to Pam because of Andy stealing his moment.
10- Weight Watchers
I definitely need the motivation Weight Watchers gives. Knowing I am being held accountable for my weight each week helps keep me in line. I've lost 40 pounds so far, and I still have some wight to lose, but I feel good knowing that I am doing something about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment