8 things I am passionate about:
1) Adam
2) my family
3) books
4) keeping an open mind
5) my faith
6) happiness
7) education
8) taking care of myself
8 books I have read and enjoyed:
1) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2) Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
3) Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
4) Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
5) What Should I Do With My Life? by Po Bronson
6) Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
7) Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
8) The Giver by Lois Lowry
8 words/phrases I say often:
1) honey
2) oh really?
3) I'm tired.
4) I love you.
5) Can we ..... (whatever $-costing event I want to go to)
6) Does this look okay?
7) I'm bored.
8) Work was okay.
8 things I want do to before I die (in no particular order):
1) Go to London
2) Have a child
3) Get a Bachelor's degree
4) Own a home
5) Get a Master's degree
6) Go to Alaska
7) Make a difference
8) Go to New York City
8 Things I learned this past year:
1) Weight loss is possible, and it is worth it.
2) Enjoying your current stage of life is better than hoping for the next.
3) I can be happy even when I have missed some opportunities.
4) I have learned how important it is to like who you are.
5) I waste too much time, but sometimes that keeps me sane.
6) My faith is still important to me, but in different ways.
7) I will never read all the books I want to, or see all the movies I want to. Still trying to fully accept that though. :)
8) Live music is pretty awesome!
8 Things I miss:
1) my Grandma
2) the Holladay apartment
3) being a daily part of the twins' lives
4) my carefree teenage life (sometimes)
5) autumn
6) running through the sprinklers
7) the feeling of new love
8) food (or at least some of my old favorites I have cut back on, like chinese food, cheesecake, etc)
8 things I currently want/need:
1) an elliptical machine
2) a laptop
3) Penelope dvd
4) To Kill a Mockingbird dvd
5) the ability to sleep less and not be tired :)
6) a smaller body
7) a haircut
8) free gas for my car :)
8 items I could not live without (or at least wouldn’t want to):
1) car
2) love
3) cell phone
4) computer
5) books
6) movies
7) bed
8) my glasses (I'd be so blind!)
No comments:
Post a Comment