Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn



-Yes, we were dorks and decided to get Breaking Dawn shirts. Although, in our defense, they were a lot more people even more dressed up. The theme was a wedding of course, and so people were in prom dresses to be like bridesmaid's dresses.



-It was so packed. This is outside B&N after 11 when they had everyone go outside to wait until midnight.



-Yes, that is a silver Volvo. That is also "Alice" and "Rosalie" confronting "James." You can also slighty see "Edward" behind the redhead in blue.

-On Friday morning, I went to get wristbands for Karen and me. Unfortunately, we were in the 576-600 group. I could have been worse, but it still meant we would be pretty far back in line. Adam and I met up with Karen and Steve for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which was yummy. After doing a couple of other things, Karen and I headed to the Barnes and Noble. It got so packed by the end of the night. They had activities going, although we didn't do any of them. It was pretty crazy. They made everyone leave at 11 and wait outside, like I mentioned. You had to be in your wristband group of 25, and then each group of 25 was let in. We were pretty far back, so we didn't actually leave with our books until after 1:00. Altogether, it was fun, although I wish they could have had the distribution of books handled better. It would have been nice if we could have pre-paid for our books. Anyways...

I got home and started reading at about 1:30 after Karen and Steve had left. I read until 4:00, then slept until 9:00, then woke up and continued reading. I had to go to work at 12:30, but it was okay because I needed a break. There are some pretty big ideas to digest, so I went to work for the four hours, and came home and read more. With bathroom breaks and a longer dinner break, I finished around 10:30 tonight. Less than 24 hours after I got it!! I still don't quite know how I feel about all of it....so I'm off to look at some websites like the Twilight Lexicon and then I am going to go to bed since I only got 5 hours of sleep last night.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well it took me a little longer with doing some other things last night, and then today. However I finally finished it!! I really liked it a lot, and was happy with the way the book ended. It was kind of weird/different with Bella being a vampire.