2. Diamonds or pearls? I like both. Right now, I wear my diamond wedding ring, but I also have some pearls of my Grandmother's that I love.
3. Last movie you saw at a cinema? Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist...loved it! Tonight we are seeing City of Ember with some friends.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Cannot name just one- it's a three-way tie between The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Office, and Pushing Daisies.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Chocolate soymilk and banana smoothie, and sometimes an apple with caramel dip
6. What is your middle name? Brooke, but I dropped it when I got married to keep my maiden name.
7. What food do you dislike? Seafood, tomatoes, onions (unless they are diced up really small)
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't really listen to CDs anymore, but I do always love the Wicked sountrack
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla, Toyota Camry
10. Favorite sandwich? Ham and cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? arrogance, closemindedness
12. Favorite item of clothing? My Snorg tees-
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? London is my number one vacation wish, but I also really want to go to Alaska, NYC, and Boston
14. Are you an organized person? In some ways...in other ways, not so much.
15. Where would you retire to? If I don't move there soone, the Pacific Northwest
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess this last one, I got to see the stars from one of my favorite movies (Once) in concert.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? In an ideal world, I'll finally start on my Fall Break homework now that Fall Break is basically over...but probably not.
18. Farthest place you are sending this? To my blog?
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Well, no one, since I’m blogging this one instead of emailing it!
20. When is your birthday? May 4
21 . Morning person or a night person? Truthfully, I go back and forth. Growing up, I was always a morning person. Mostly a night person now.
22. What is your shoe size? about 9.5
23. Pets? none...I used to have a cat, but Oreo is sometimes with my parents and sometimes a wild runaway cat
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Sure- I'm almost to my goal weight and I'm on track to read 100 books this year. Also, I'm halfway through my last full-time semester of my undergraduate career.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I went through phases, so it depended on the week.
26. How are you today? Tired from staying up too late last night, sad Fall Break is almost over, excited for tonight, and still laughing about the candidate's speeches last night (which I will post later).
27. What is your favorite flower? Roses and Daisies
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? December 15th...it means the semester is over
29. What are you listening to right now? my Dad, Jackson, and cartoons
30. What was the last thing you ate? a candy bar and a Diet Coke...nice lunch, right? Especially since I'm trying to lose weight. Can't be perfect.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Turquoise- my favorite color.
33. How is the weather right now? Warm, but changing. I wore a coat to work and had the heater on in my car on my way, but going home I had the ac on.
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Adam- proving I was right about some traffic thing we had disagreed about.
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke, but I don't drink it very much. I'm trying not to get too attached.
36. Favorite restaurant? Love Applebees because of their WW menu, but I also really like Rumbi's Island Grill right now.
37. Hair color? I think it's finally my natural color after a long period of dying it- medium brown. Not too exciting, I might eventually dye it darker.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my baby sister! :) I don't really remember any specific toys.
39. Summer or Winter? Neither are my favorite, but I definitely prefer Summer because I absolutely loathe driving in the snow. It terrifies me to no end.
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
42. Coffee or tea? I drink Chai tea sometimes, but not very much.
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course. :)
44. When was the last time you cried? Teared up when I was listening to Half-Blood Prince, but can't remember the last time I actually cried.
45. What is under your bed? Adam's art supplies
46. What did you do last night? Read, watched some press event that both the candidates spoke at, discussed family issues with Adam and his brother.
47. What are you afraid of? Driving in the snow. Being a good parent. Making the right decisions for my life.
48. Salty or sweet? Both... before I started WW, I would sometime alternately eat torilla chips or crackers and chocolate.
49. How many keys on your key ring? Five
50. How many years at your current job? Two years.
51. Favorite day of the week? Friday/Saturday... whichever I am not working
52. Do you make friends easily? Not really.
53. How many people will you send this to? Whomever reads my blog.
54. How many people will reply? Probably no one.
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes.
1 comment:
Megan, it's so fun to find out all these things about you I didn't know. I think your blog is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment