Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boy or Girl?


I've been pretty patient about finding out the gender, but that changed this week. I get an e-mail every week as I enter a new week of pregnancy that says what's growing and just basically what is going with the pregnancy. Well, I got my 15 week e-mail on Monday. It said that the gender is usually visible in ultrasounds now.

After reading that, I almost felt tempted to go to one o\f those Fetal Photos places. We really shouldn't spend the money though, and my ultrasound is only 3 weeks away. However, just since Monday, I have had SO many people ask me if I know whether the baby is a boy or girl yet. It's starting to drive me nuts! February 5th cannot come soon enough. :)

Not many people read my blog, but just for fun I thought I would put a poll up on the side. I can't wait until I can know for sure though!

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I vote girl!

Kerri said...

I'm voting boy.

Danielle said...

take it from me, Fetal Fotos is a total rip off. Hang in there...you're almost there! I'm voting girl, but then I am not very impartial!