Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Thing

One thing I won’t let my husband buy me: probably jewelery (unless I have approved it)

One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have: a passport full of stamps

One thing you will never find in my closet: I guess probably stuff like halter tops or bikinis

One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery: either a tummy tuck or a breast reduction

One thing I love about my face: my full lips

One thing that I love to do: daydream about the future

One thing I would like to change if I could: my lack of willpower when it comes to food sometimes

One thing I would change as a mom: not quite a mom yet, but I'm sure I will mess up a million times over and have plenty of things I wish I could have changed

One thing I would do if I had unlimited money: travel

One thing I that I will not do again: there are a lot of things I probably won't do ever again, but I'm not a big fan of saying never

One thing that I would like to do: have a good birthing experience

One thing I could do without: negativity

One thing I love to smell: a freshly mowed lawn (I know I'm weird)

One thing I would do if I won the lottery: buy a house

One thing that infuriates me: people who are misinformed about labor and birth and question my decisions even though I am doing a ton of research

One thing that I love about winter: hot chocolate

One thing I am addicted to: sugar

One thing I pray for: change (in my life and in the world around me)

One thing I wish I had: more hours in the day

One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain: question myself and find my true self (what I believe in, not necessarily what I am told to believe in)

One thing that I absolutely hate to do: drive in the snow

One thing that is weird about me: I have tons of moles

One thing that I need help on: saving more money

One thing I find most relaxing: getting a massage from Adam

One thing that could get me in trouble: baby clothes

One thing that annoys me: parents who leave their children to roam around the library alone and make a mess, or even worse, get lost

One thing I dread; therefore, don’t do very often: deep cleaning

One thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget: to keep my dignity, even in my sruggles and arguments

No comments: