1- We took our childbirth prep class this weekend. There was some good info, and I loved the massage stuff. At the same time, however, I somewhat agree with a quote the teacher actually had one of us read out loud that said something to the effect of how silly it is we read all these books and do all these things (which would technically include her class) to prepare for natural childbirth. It actually makes sense. I've read tons of books, gone to the class, watched a video, discussed it all with my midwife, but when it comes down to it...hopefully my body just knows what to do and what it and the baby needs. Women have been giving birth forever, so I realize I just need to trust in my body and my female strength.
2- The baby's room got painted today! It needs a little touch-up apparently, but tomorrow or Tuesday we can start moving stuff in and getting it ready. Woohoo!
3- I had a stranger (one of my sister's coworkers) touch my belly for the first time. Just as awkward as everyone warned me! Hopefully it doesn't happen again before I have the baby...only a month left!
1 comment:
Eww. Unsolicited belly touching. :-[
I got the invite to your shower! So cute. I will be there!
Post a Comment