Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Missed chances

I am so sad I missed the chance to capture a memory tonight, so I figure if I write about it I can at least remember it. Now, Brayden has always seemed to like the bath, but tonight he made it obvious. He was smiling a lot, but not only that...he splashed and kicked around for the first time! It was so cute and funny, especially when he splashed water in his face and it really shocked him.

What is sad is that just last night my friend Amberlynn told me to take as much video as I could...she has a toddler and said she was already forgetting some of the infant stuff. Adam was at work, so I couldn't videotape it! I've learned my lesson- I'm making sure it is charged and keeping it around to try to catch some of these sweet moments! And when I get some, I can hopefully share them here.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Some things you catch and some you won't. As long as you're enjoying it, just do the best you can.