Sunday, January 3, 2010

Peas... No thank you!




Brayden turned six months old yesterday (and can I tell you just how crazy that is to me?!) so we started "baby food." I'm hoping on making my own... at least most of it. Anyways, as you can tell he is not a fan of peas. I tried them today too and he was still having none of it. I even mixed it with some rice cereal. He has also tried a Mum-Mum (rice husk-cracker type thing) and Gerber puffs, neither of which he liked. Next on the list to try is rice cereal, avocado, sweet potato, and carrots. If I have to, I'll try the jarred foods, but I feel like what I make tastes closer to the real thing, which will help him like it better later on.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

He'll learn to love it, eventually. :)

Danielle said...

My kids took forever to start liking things, so give it to him a lot.

I loved making my own food for Hannah and Gracie. I would freeze it in ice cube trays.