Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Remember the Details

I have this picture at my work for "inspiration" while pumping and was noticing things in it before that I have not really paid attention to. Things that have already changed. I was inspired to write some of the details down so that when I'm old and can't really remember stuff... I'll still be able to. I hope to get enough of this to eventually make some sort of book. So here's the first one.



I want to remember:

-his "pirate eye" he had going on for awhile, especially while nursing
-the slight bit of newborn jaundice left
-the redness across his forehead... still there at 6 months but has faded a bit
-the downy hair still visible on his shoulders
-the chubby roll already on his arm
-how the bottom half of his top lip and the top half of his bottom lip are chapped from nursing
-the hair on his head he basically lost that is finally starting to come back although slowly and we think lighter

I think this will be a great project, and if any of you are also inspired I would love to see your important photos.

No comments: