Sunday, May 2, 2010
10 months old
and I can't get enough! Brayden has been SO fun lately! He played a game with us the other night. I was sitting on one chair and Adam was on one five feet away with the couch in between. We spent a good ten minutes telling Brayden to "go get Mommy" and he would cruise over to me, and then I would tell him to "get Daddy" and he would cruise back and forth. Adam and I were laughing and he had the biggest smile on my face. Last Tuesday night, while I sat on the floor with my legs out in front of me watching Glee, he climbed back and forth over my legs laughing. He thinks the "bonk" game where you bonk foreheads is pretty fun too (don't worry, I'm really soft). He loves pushing his walker around although he cannot steer it (he has figured out how to pull it backwards though, and move it physically to go a new way). We've introduced puzzles, and he loves taking the pieces off and leaving them all over the place. He lights up when I open a book and loves the pictures. He's waving more than he ever did before, and will wave for both "hi" and "bye." He loves playing "peekaboo." Unless he's asleep or nursing (well, even that is getting more acrobatic), he is on the move, as evidenced by these out-of-focus pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment