Here are just a few of the many "psychiatric tips" Brayden has taught me, some serious and some silly:
-Slow down and enjoy life. How has he taught me this? Well, for one, he is growing up too fast and I don't want to miss anything. Also, when he tries to be independent everything takes longer so I've learned to enjoy watching him learn over being annoyed that we are "wasting time."
-Nursing him taught me to have faith in myself that I was providing the best for him and enough as well.
-He's taught me to say no. I don't like saying no to people, but I've had to do it quite a bit now that he's around.
-Walk around like you own the situation and people will respond (of course, that could just be because of the cuteness of said baby).
-And lastly (for this post anyways), he's taught me to embrace my inner child. I love kicking the ball with him, or reading him a book, or even watching Sesame Street. He really does just live life to the fullest, and I'm glad I get to tag along.
No comments:
Post a Comment