3/22- And now he's actually fixing the cupboard. I'm sure Brayden was a HUGE help.
3/23- While Adam toiled away in the kitchen, Brayden and I escaped to the zoo for Jackson's 6th birthday.
3/24- The painting continues. In fact, it still isn't done. Adam will make final touch ups tomorrow and commence with putting new hardware on.
3/25- As you can see, Adam and I lived on Diet Dr. Pepper during this ordeal. Brayden got sick... but ended up hating the pedialyte drink.
3/26- Still feeling a little sick. He didn't want to wear clothes, but he wanted to wear his slipper boots.
3/27- I love these illustrations. I've thought of trying to frame this spread for Brayden's room somehow. The book is called Little Blue Truck and it's written by Alice Schertle and illustrated by Jill McElmurry.
3/28- I have a bit of an obsession with Carter's pajamas. I love them! I got these and the Mommy's Space Explorer ones he's wearing in the 3/22 pictures.
3/29- I'm on a Roswell kick thanks to the Barlows and instant streaming on Netflix. Please ignore the fingerprints in the lower left corner. Somebody likes to get up on the table and touch the tv.
3/31- On our way into the zoo. This smile makes my heart melt. Love, love, love.
4/1- We met a friend and her boy at the park today. It was a glorious day, and the first official shorts and sandals day of the day for Brayden.
4/2- Brayden loves putting his bunny ears on and saying "hop, hop, hop" while jumping around.
4/3- Snow. In April. After temperatures in the 70s and sandal day.














No comments:
Post a Comment