Sunday, September 14, 2008

More politics... but funny stuff



As soon as I heard that Michael Phelps was hosting the season premeire of SNL, I planned on watching it. When I began hearing rumors that Tina Fey might be appearing for a skit playing who else but Sarah Palin, I KNEW I would be tuning in. Michael Phelps did ok....I did like the skit where Amy Poehler played his mom. On the other hand, Tina Fey was awesome! I'm sure she has been practicing since Sarah Palin got announced as the VP pick and everyone noticed the resemblence, but her mannerisms and her voice were great.

The talk of sexism in the SNL clip reminded me of a spot on The Daily Show last week that I wanted to post but never did. It's about how the Republicans are all up in arms now about sexism, experience, and teen pregnancy now that Sarah Palin is in the picture and how hypocritical that is.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Megan, I wanted to see that clip! So hysterical. I can't believe how Tina Fey nailed it. I'm stealing the clip to put on my blog, too. Hope you don't mind :)