
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Adam and I celebrated last night because he had to work tonight. We went to a Middle Eastern restaurant called Mazza that we had never been to. We liked it a lot. After that, we saw Romeo and Juliet at the U. As a student, we can go an hour before curtain and get tickets for $5. We were first in line for the student rush, and right before 7, people must have called and cancelled their tickets, because a pair of seats had opened up on the 3rd row. It was good. We especially liked the acting of Juliet, her nurse, and Mercutio. We've never seen it in play format, only the movies. It was a little long, especially when you know what's coming. It was still a great night though.
Tonight, because Adam had to work anyways, I volunteered to be a great sister/aunt and babysit. :) I watched 3 of my nephews while Justin, Jody, Nicki and Andy all went out to dinner and a movie. It was fun, especially when Family Guy came on, and one of my nephews took me seriously when I said maybe I should name my baby Stewie!
2 comments:
Mazza was one of our favorite restaurants in SLC. Make sure you try the fries (yummy dipping sauce) and soups. They are amazing!
Melanie
Love Mazza. Yummy. Sounds like a great night.
Post a Comment