I just finished reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol, so I have conspiracy theories on my mind, but I still wasn't prepared when I heard yet another one about President Obama at my work (already have heard about the Muslim ones and the ones about him not being a citizen). One of my co-workers came in and started talking to someone sitting next to me about how her cousin was reading Revelations and thinks that Pres. Obama is the Anti-Christ and will rule for 3 1/2 years. Thank goodness she wasn't talking to me... I have no idea how I would have responded. He has been president for over a year and this is still going on?! Come on, let's not be poor losers. And lastly, anyone who has this much hatred doesn't seem like they are in the right place spiritually if it did happen to be the "end of times."
Just sayin.
Here's a Snopes link about the Anti-Christ theory, with an abolsutely crazy video "proving" the theory. And here's a link to some other theories about him... people are nuts.
2 comments:
Oh, yeah. I heard that one during the presidential campaign. Even saw the email that was sent around about it. Lovely. And totally wrong.
I get those all the time up in "these parts." I think we could actually solve some problems if people would put as much effort into something productive.
Post a Comment