Saturday, March 21, 2009

Right Now

Inside, I feel like I'm: younger than I really am

A goal I'm working on right now: moving before I have the baby

My most recent achievement: my scrapbook stuff is 95% organized and I have a huge pile of stuff for a yard sale or the DI

The last gift I bought for someone: last night I bought birthday gifts for two of my nephews that are having birthdays in the next week

The last CD I bought: probably Dashboard Confessional

My current favorite song: Rock 'N Roll by Eric Hutchinson and Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects

The last movie I saw in a theater: Twilight at the dollar theater

The last book I read: read- Baby Catcher by Peggy Vincent; listened to- Midwives by Chris Bohjalian

The last new thing I learned: that I am now an aunt 7 times over (my brother and his wife had their baby this morning)

What I'm wearing right now: white shirt with a turqouise shirt over it and jeans

The last person I talked to on the phone: my mom when she called me to tell me Sheldon and Julie had their baby

What I ate for breakfast: haven't had breakfast yet, but will have a bowl of Kix cereal before I go to work

What I thought I'd be doing at this age: who knows what I thought a long time ago? I do know that last year, even as Adam and I decided we were ready to try, I thought it would take a long time and that I might just start grad school instead

Something I'm saving up for right now: moving, whether that is into an apartment we rent, or if we buy

Someone I think about alot: my baby

The last person I helped: a random stranger in the library yesterday, like I do almost every day

The last thing I apologized for: being grumpy with Adam

Something I'm worried about: both Adam and Andy finding a full-time job

What I wish for when I see a shooting star: health and happiness for my loved ones

What my plans are for the rest of this day: going to work and going to Jackson's birthday party

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Oh, I read Midwives when I was pregnant with Sophie and decided it wasn't the best book for pregnant women to read! Is Baby Catcher the memoir by the midwife who delivered babies at home? If so, I loved that too. I read that when I was pregnant with Ben, I think...