-Changing our minds yet again and deciding to go last minute at 5 p.m. on Saturday night
-Getting 10+ onesies and outfits from The Children's Place outlet in St. George, all for $1.99 each
-Listening and singing along to Katy Perry's CD
-Adam jumping into a cold outdoor pool at 9:30 p.m. on a dare to get more money for gambling in Vegas
-Seeing Bellagio's awesome spring garden, and as always, their amazing fountain show
-Going to the Hoover Dam and making all sorts of "dam" jokes
-Getting an idea of what June and July might feel like for me (I realize I will be bigger, but I also won't be walking around as much as I did the day we went to the Dam and Vegas)
-Spending tons of time with Nicki, Andy, and especially Jackson
-Jackson saying he wants a drink for his birthday next week (Dude, you're turning 4, not 21!) :)
-Eating at Panera Bread (I love their Asian salad)
-Watching Arrested Development and reading two awesome books- The Hunger Games and Baby Catcher
No comments:
Post a Comment