Feminist Mormon Housewives I really enjoy reading this blog, especially this post from July 4th. I agree with almost everything she wrote, and she explained it a million times better than I ever could.
Stuff White People Like- There's a blog, and then they just put out a book last week. I bought it last night at B&N, and finished it today. I think it's really funny, although my mom thought the premise of it was offensive. It's basically a white guy making fun of white people. Some of it is totally true, though, at least for me. Only look at it if you have a sense of humor and can laugh about yourself.
The Salt Lake Tribune- We get the paper on Sundays, and reading it is the first thing I do usually. I really enjoy the Arts section, and sometimes the Editorial section. There was a really good editoral in today's paper.I really do think that churches should not get involved in politics. This whole California issue just makes me sad, because the church claims to love everyone, but they are obviously not acting like it.
Eliza magazine I read about this on someone's blog and decided to check it out. I got an issue last night at B&N. It's pretty good. I'm not really that into fashion, but I have been making more of an effort since I have lost weight and feel better about myself. It's also got good articles about social issues that are pretty informative.
No comments:
Post a Comment