Friday, July 25, 2008

TV



A few weeks ago, I checked out some DVDs from my work. I got the complete series of My So-Called Life. Since then, I've been slowly watching all 19 episodes. I remember why this was one of my favorite tv shows. Sure, it dealt with some heavy stuff this wasn't part of my sheltered teenage life here in Utah, but I think I identified with Angela. All the introspection, and all the boy problems. :)

My favorite shows from my childhood years would have to be Full House, Saved By the Bell, and Little House on the Prairie.

My other favorite shows from my teenage years are Dawson's Creek and Felicity.

My current favorites are The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, The Office, Family Guy, 30 Days and Pushing Daisies. I would also have to add Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars even though they are over.

Shows I want to watch:
30 Rock (I have the 1st season from the library)
Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
The Office (U.K. edition)
Flight of the Conchords

No comments: