I did okay on my 2010 goals. I read 40 of the 50 books I wanted too, but since I read 124 books altogether I'm going to call that one good. On the health one, it's a toss-up. I'm at about the same place I was last year (weight-wise), but I got back on the WW bandwagon last month. I didn't even talk myself into waiting until the new year so that's a start right? I've lost 11 lbs so far (probably less now since I haven't officially weighed in since before Christmas). And I decided my last goal about "creating" was stupid. I know I tried a lot of new recipes and I did some crafts, but definitely not one a week. I'm also calling it good because I created something I (and hopefully Brayden) will treasure forever. In May I bought my sister the coolest journal to use as a baby journal, and decided to do the same for Brayden, even though it meant I had 6 months to catch up on. I really love it though, and I hope he appreciates it in the future.
Here are my goals for 2011:
1- Go on a vacation (all 3 of us).
2- Help Adam paint/finish the cupboards and backsplash in the kitchen.
3- Lose at least 25 lbs to be at a healthier pre-pregnancy weight.
4- Take a picture every day.
5- Increase and vary my writing. I've got the blog, goodreads, and B's journal (and I want to increase what I do with all of those), but I feel the need to start a personal journal again. And as for the variation? I hope to maybe tackle anything from poetry to op-ed pieces to creative writing.
2 comments:
These are great goals! Good luck with them all!
Really good goals! Happy new year to you! :-)
Post a Comment