Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Need some laughs?

If you do, I've got you covered. Head on over to Dear blank, please blank and Damn You Auto Correct.

Dear college student, You haven't done me in so long, and I'm feeling dirty... Sincerely, laundry.

Dear Stephanie Meyer, Please note that when the love of Hermione's life left her, she continued to search for the keys to destroying the world's most powerful dark wizard. When the love of Bella's life left her, she curled up in the fetal position, went numb for months then jumped off a cliff. Sincerely, J. K. Rowling.

Dear douche bag, Please refrain from breaking up with your girlfriend through me. It's getting awkward. Sincerely, text message

Dear french fry, I know our love is unusual, but it works. Sincerely, frosty.

As for the Auto Correct site, you'll have to work your way thru that one on your own... I can't copy and paste easily and it's someone's bedtime.

No comments: