A few days ago, Adam and I left the condo in the morning to head to work and such. As we walked down the flight of stairs, we saw this group of adorable ducklings. We ran back up to get our camera and take a picture. By that point, they were almost to the strem that runs behind our building. I ook the picture, and then Adam and I started walking to our car. Well.... he stepped in a fresh "present" that the ducks must have left for us!
I thought that story was really funny, but seriously... the poop is kinda annoying. Plus, there are also geese and they honk right outside the condo. Our bedroom is off the far side, so we don't really hear it unless we are out of the room, but I'm afraid the baby will be able to hear them outside his room.
I shouldn't complain too much though. The baby ducks were really cute. I love living near my family again. My midwife (and the hospital where I will deliver the baby) are less than 10 minutes away. Most of all, though, is the fact that we are living on our own again after 3+ years of living with family.
Now we just need to get all settled. My awesome brother-in-law David is hooking up our washer and dryer tonight while Adam is at work. One of my other awesome brothers-in-law (all 3 are great!) Andy helped Adam put up our kitchen table, plus he has helped us pick up our loveseat we got from my brother and carry it upstairs. Adam is still planning on painting the baby's room. Hopefully we can get to that soon, because the baby furniture we have so far is just spread out across the condo. I just need to be patient and know it will all get done eventually...
2 comments:
Let me know if you need help with anything!
I can paint the room, if you'll let me. I'm totally good at it since I have repainted my ENTIRE house, and I have next week free. What do you think?
Post a Comment