-I did and submitted the last assignment of my undergraduate career. Not surprisingly, I procrasinated and didn't even really start it until late last night. It's bittersweet. I'm glad to be done, especially with ASL. However, at the same time, I feel like reading something I would have been assigned to read in one of my English classes. For example, last summer I took a class on Jane Austen's works. We only read 4 of her novels though. I have yet to read Mansfield Park or Sense and Sensibility. I really think I might get around to reading them now.
-I am two months away from my due date. I can't wait until I can hold him in my arms! My belly button is just about sticking out now, and when I lay down at night I can see my stomach moving. It's so weird!
-If all goes well with closing next week, we should hopefully be moving 10 days from now. I am so excited! I've been selling a lot of stuff on KSL, plus we are having a yard sale on Saturday. We've also finally started to box a few things up.
2 comments:
Wow, Megan. You guys are really moving forward in life QUICKLY! So exciting. And congrats.
Congratulations Megan. That is a huge accomplishment!
Post a Comment