8 things I'm looking forward to:
-seeing Julia and Julia with Kimberly and both our babes tomorrow
-going to the Farmer's Market with Karen this weekend
-getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight
-Autumn (love the weather, the colors, etc.)
-seeing how the book I am reading ends
-Halloween
-having tomorrow and Wednesday off
-going to bed
8 things I did yesterday:
-read part of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
-cleaned
-cried while thinking about going back to work
-enjoyed a yummy WW friendly lunch of steak (small portions) and veggies
-tried tilapia (sp?) and portabella mushrooms for the first time
-laundry
-went to a Unitarian church (mostly just to do something different since we had no church)
-loved my hubby and my baby
8 things I wish I could do:
-play the guitar
-run a marathon (not a very good runner, but I hope to at last run a half someday)
-move out of Utah someday, at least for a few years
-keep my house cleaner
-be a sub at the library instead of a regular so I can be home even more with Brayden (but I can't, we need the insurance)
-speak a foreign language
-go sky-diving
-get a tattoo (I'm only semi-serious...don't know if I would ever go through with it)
8 TV shows I watch:
-The Office
-The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
-The Biggest Loser
-Gossip Girl
-Scrubs
-reruns of Friends, Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls, etc)
8 things I collect:
-Willow Tree Figurines (although I have enough now and don't really want many more)
-baby clothes
-books
-blogs in my Google Reader
-recipes
-pictures
-purses
-magnets
What are 8 things you are excited about?
-seeing Brayden as he grows up, seeing the person he becomes
-growing old with Adam
-eventually getting a Master's degree
-future family vacations
-the idea that I will never run out of good books to read
-enjoying all the baby milestones and firsts of Brayden's
-fitting into all the clothes I bought last year again
-seeing Where the Wild Things Are and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
2 comments:
You DO speak a foreign language...ASL! I'm sorry that you cried about going back to work. Totally normal, and a totally good thing. I'd be worried if you DIDN'T cry. Hang in there--it will all work out.
Oh I want to see Julia and Julia, that looks good! And Where the Wild Things Are looks really good too.
Post a Comment