My boy is 9 months old today. I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. Time is going by way too fast. This reminds me of parenting advice I read one day by an old man that stated "The days last forever, but the years fly by."
So true. There are days (and I'm sure there will be many more) where I count the minutes until bedtime. But now he is 9 months old, and has been outside of me longer than he was inside of me!
I shouldn't complain too much about him getting older though, because he is in the cutest phase. His personality is showing more and more. He makes funny faces just to make us laugh. The other day he was cruising around his activity table and when we started laughing, he just picked up his speed and kept going round and round. Every day I love him more and more than I ever thought possible. Happy 9 months, Brayden! It has without a doubt been the best 9 months of my life.
2 comments:
I love to read what you write about Brayden. You are a wonderful and inspiring mom, Megan!
Nine months is a real milestone. I've enjoyed reading about your journey into motherhood. He's lucky to have you!
Post a Comment