Sunday, January 30, 2011

365



Jan 24th- Adam's dad was in town over the weekend and stopped by to visit Monday morning. We can't wait until he lives here again.



Jan 25th- State of the Union address, of course




Jan 26th- My parents with Jackson, Sophie and Brayden after having a birthday lunch for my dad at Sampan



Jan 27th- It's hard to tell in the picture, but I got my hair cut (4+ inches) and bangs too. And the cute boy, of course.



Jan 28th- His hair is getting super long. I'm almost ready for his first real haircut, but Adam surprisingly isn't.



Jan 29th- What can I say? I only took two pictures today. We had a family dinner for my dad, and Brayden just loved playing with his older cousins.



Jan 30th- I don't do it every day, but sometimes if we are getting bored I empty his piggy bank and let him drop the coinc in again. He loves it, and it's developing his hand-eye coordination right?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love # 27! So cute!