They are so hit or miss. I love them when I find a good deal, but I get very annoyed if I spend my Saturday morning at yard sales and it's all junk. Or, as my brother-in-law Andy put it when I bragged about my "hit" day on Facebook, "I think you forgot the "s"" (put a s in front of hit and you'll know what he was talking about). Today was awesome though.
Here are some of my finds today:
This is my favorite of the finds. I really only have one nice serving dish to take to dinners, and I love this one so much more! The color is brighter and more evident in the next picture.
These are Pottery Barn egg cups (and also the first thing I have ever owned from Pottery Barn).
I know the pictures are blurry, but you get the idea- cute egg-shaped lantern type decorations. We also got a planter to put on our deck, an "AMORE" word carving to put over our bed, and a couple other small holiday decorations. Also, one of the yard sales was a fundraiser for a girl's softball team and they were also doing car washes so we had our car washed too.
No comments:
Post a Comment