2- Honey baked lentils.... yummy.
3- House, M.D.

4- Lullaby Renditions of The Beatles- It makes it so I can actually type without waking him up! And it's The Beatles music so you really can't go wrong.
5- Spring being just around the corner
6- "You are not a walking mistake. You are not a problem to be solved."
--Adyashanti
7- Mint.com- This site has helped Adam and I finally make a budget (after nearly 7 years of marriage) and mostly keep to it
8- Fan-made music video of the song "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City
9- My new living room color- Adam painted it "cafe au lait" this last weekend and I really like it. We're slowly trying to make our condo seem more homey and not so much like an apartment.
10- Adam's birthday is next week, and I am loving that I will be able to tease him about being old for the rest of our lives (he's 2 years older than me). I don't think I would like being the older one.
No comments:
Post a Comment