Sunday, March 7, 2010

Swimming

We joined the rec center today and took Brayden swimming for the first time. He loved it just like I knew he would. He loves taking a bath and will even lean back so he's floating on his back with me holding his head.



Here he is in the locker room before going in. Yes, the life jacket looks big on him... but I could barely zip it up! And I picked the right size, so we're just going to be really careful as he grows into it.



Here he is in the pool with Daddy.



And here he is after. Man, I thought getting both him and I dry and in pajamas after a bath was complicated. This is so much worse. Hopefully I get better at it as we keep going.



He even gets his own membership card... definitely a first!

No comments: