Sunday, February 6, 2011

365



1/31- Brayden wanted to wear my boots. It was so hilarious when he was trying to walk in them.



2/1- Adam, Brayden and Elvis at Smashburger, where we got treated (along with my parents) to an amazing and FREE meal. It was awesome.




2/2- We had a fun day. We went to The King's English, Great Harvest Bread and Discovery Gateway Museum. I love spending time with Adam and Brayden.




2/3- I finally got some pictures up for Valentine's Day.



2/4- He really is "easy to love." I love being his mom and his best friend.



2/5- Home Depot project day



2/6- Adam took Brayden out for a walk and they found a new friend. Brayden even stood on the scooter while Adam and the boy wheeled him around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Megan,

I love the picture of the Home Depot project day. He looks adorable in his little apron. I can't wait to have a little buddy guy :)

Tiffany (Adam's cousin)