Monday, February 14, 2011

My Boys

On this Valentine's Day, I just wanted to pay tribute to my boys. I love them with all of my heart.

Adam, we are meant for each other. And I don't mean that in the "soul mates" kind of way. I mean that no one would would be able deal with me like you do, and vice versa. You love me for who I am. I've made a lot of changes in our seven years, and you just roll with it. Thanks for being there for me. And we made a pretty cute baby, so that's saying something. I dedicate this song to you. I know it's overplayed, and everyone will hate it in a month (or less), but it makes e smile and think of you whenever it comes on. I'm so glad to be stuck with you.



Brayden, you are my angel. I'm so happy to be your mama, even when that means I'm on the clock at 3 am. You've made me a mom, and a better person at that. This song was popular around the time of your birth, and it has always made me think of you. I know it's a love song, but I see it as our song. You've helped me break down walls, as the song says, and you really are my angel. You came at just the right time into our lives and changed them forever.



By the way, does anyone have any idea why the whole video doesn't show up? I can tell my column isn't big enough, but I don't know how to change that or adjust the video.

No comments: