Sunday, February 13, 2011

365

My pictures are so blah. Our SLR has been out of commission for months (I'm hoping to fix it with our refund). I did find this cool website, Picnik, that lets you apply all sorts of cool effects to your pictures. It's given me some motivation to keep going on this 365 project. I'll probably even go back and edit all of my other 365 pictures.



2/7- Cafe Rio... nom nom nom.



2/8- Isn't this just a classic picture? He wanted me to pick him up. I took another one after this one of his fussy face because I hadn't put the camera done and picked him up yet.



2/9- I got my hair colored! I love it, and hopefully it will be one of the pictures for next week.



2/10- He sures loves his Buzz Lightyear towel. Not that he has even seen any of the Toy Story movies. I guess I should remedy that.



2/11- Brayden found a new ride-on toy at book club that he thought was so awesome.



2/12- Adam brought me flowers tonight for an early Valentine's surprise. Love this man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've thought about using Picnik, it seems so much easier than PhotoShop. But I'm challenging myself to learn PS effects. Cute pictures