Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bathtime Fun


I'm still waiting on some pictures for my 365 posts and vacation recap, but in the meantime...

I came up with this little activity for Brayden. I've been freezing some of his little plastic toys in tupperware and then putting it in the bathtub. He loves it! I know, I know... it only lasts for a minute or so, but that's really all it takes in prep time too. The first night it lasted longer because he didn't hold it under the water. Then he experimented the second time and has held it under the water since.

I've really been trying to come up with fun little activities where he can have fun but learn too. If you have any others, let me know. I'm all for easy fun.

P.S. I mentioned to someone it would be fun with food coloring too but that would stain, and they mentioned colored bath tablets. I've never seen these before as I still get his bath stuff in the baby section, but I'm going to try them out sometime.

No comments: