2/14- Brayden sure had fun outside today. And he gave me a taste of the laundry I'll have to endure over the next 17 years.
2/15- We had our Valentine's Day date today and went to see No Strings Attached. It was fun, just your typical rom-com. When we got home, however, the day got interesting. Adam called into Domino's to see what days they wanted him to work since he had the next three days off from Walmart. They said they didn't need him, so we decided to go down to St. George and left two hours later!
2/16- I love the Bellagio. We always go there because I love the see the gardens. I love the glass flowers in the lobby too.
2/17- Nicki took this picture of Jackson, Brayden and Sophie all playing in the sand. I love it.
2/18- I'll be honest here. Technically I'm cheating because this was taken the other day while we were getting gas to head to Vegas for the day. We didn't really take any today because we just hung out and the girls went shopping at the outlets. But we'll just pretend I took it today. I'm so glad my mom came with us, and Brayden sure liked having company in the backseat with all the driving we were doing.
2/19- I snapped this on our way out of town.
2/20- Brayden got sick the last day of the vacation, and then he passed it along to me, and to my sister's family. Since I wasn't feeling so good, I pulled out a toy I was saving for his birthday and gave it to him today. I know it looks a little like he's cringing, but I can assure you he's not.
2/21- Oh man, this picture honestly melts my heart. I love this grin.
2/22- No explanation needed.
2/23- Brayden's first tweet! He got ahold of my iPod while Twitter was open and I was busy.
2/24- Brayden has been enjoying playing with empty toilet paper rolls. I decided to experiment and take a picture through one.
2/25- Oh, how I love my boys! So, so much.
2/26- We took Brayden and Jackson to the Safe Kids Fair and B.A.C.A. was there. This is Brayden's first fake tattoo. Aww!
2/27- This is James Franco hosting the Oscars. I loved the opening video and Franco and Anne Hathway as hosts. I'm a sucker for awards shows, especially now that I'm on Twitter (it's pretty funny to read what people are writing as the show is happening).














No comments:
Post a Comment