After seeing the gardens, we headed towards Caesar's Palace. To be more specific, the Forum Shops. I love walking through the walkway. It's so gaudy, so Vegas. And all of the stores are super expensive, of course. I had two places in mind though, H&M and Max Brenner. H&M didn't live up to its hype, but my mom did get Brayden a cute hat. Have you heard about Max Brenner? Take a minute and go drool over their menu. They're based in NYC but have opened up a restaurant in Vegas. I was pleased with my choice... chocolate eggrolls. Jack and Brayden enjoyed the aqaurium in the Forum Shops, and then we headed over to MGM Grand. Adam lost his gambling money with 10 minutes, of course. We saw the lions for the kids and headed over to the M&M shop and the Coke shop. We saw a cute and free 3-D movie in the M&M store. Brayden's first 3-D movie, and it was hilarious! He kept trying to grab the 3-D images! Then he headed over to the far other end of the Strip... to go to a pawn store. A specific pawn shop that is featured in the History Channel's Pawn Stars. Yes, we're geeks. It's an interesting show, I promise!
On Thursday and Friday, we visited some family and did some outlet shopping. And played. A playground is now a necessity on vacation. On Thursday night, Brayden was really sick between 2-6AM. We had to wash the sheets multiple times. And after got home on Saturday, Nicki, Jack, Sophie and I got sick too.
It was such a nice break from regular life, even if we didn't do anything super exciting.
Pictures were taken mostly by Andy or Nicki, because our DSLR is broken and our point and shoot isn't very good.



No comments:
Post a Comment