Sunday, March 20, 2011
365
3/7- Brayden is getting into puzzles, and this is one of his favorites. Except for that dang heart- he can never seem to get it in the right way. :)
3/8- Don't you love it when they fall asleep somewhere other than a bed? It's so cute.
3/9- Meet my crazy, wonderful nephew Jack. He's wearing a duck eye mask over a turtle hoodie over a Batman mask.
3/10- Happy birthday Adam! His dad and step-mom took us out to eat at Goodwood.
3/11- His form is decent right? :)
3/12- I got this milkshake cup from Max Brenner and I love it.
3/13- Remind you of anyone?
3/14- I went to my first staff meeting for my new job. The editor said "I'll send you that" so many times that I was terrified to check my e-mail when I got home. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I feared- only 5 work e-mails were waiting for me.
3/15- Brayden had his second dentist appointment today, and the first one using some of the tools.
3/16- I love that we can spend time playing outside almost every day now.
3/17- St. Patrick's Day corn muffins
3/18- Brayden loves the water exhibit at the Discovery museum.
3/19- We bought a new couch and loveseat today. After using a hand-me-down for almost two years, it was time.
3/20- My beautiful niece Sophie and her messy face. I just love messy food faces on babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment