Sunday, March 6, 2011

365


2/28- I was sick today. I had a sore throat, so Ramen noodles sounded good. It's so weird what becomes comfort food when you're older. I know it's terrible for you, but I have to have it when I'm sick.


3/1- My dad is sure Brayden is going to be an athlete. We shall see, but I do think he'd be cute in uniform.


3/2- Brayden and Jackson loved feeding the ducks (and pigeons) at Fairmont Park.


3/3- He's my St. Patrick's Day holiday wall. I got the printable from eighteen25 It's a cheap way to decorate my tiny space.


3/4- My mom got Brayden these adorable pajamas with monkey feet. Oh, about pajamas- Brayden has added yet another word. He says "pyams" for pajamas!


3/5- Yes, we got Brayden the super popular Target rain boots. I wasn't going to, but someone told me how much their boy loves his rain boots. Obviously, I gave in.


3/6- I let Brayden help me stir now when I'm baking, and he loves it! I let him lick the spoon for the first time today (no eggs) and he was in heaven.

No comments: