I'm so sad about what happened in Japan today. It's hard to even think about. Natural disasters and especially earthquakes are so terrifying to me, probably because it's been drilled into me since elementary school that Utah is due for a big one "any day now" (and that was 20 years ago).
*****
But... I got a job! I'm going to cover the government beat for the Midvale Valley Journal. It will be nice since most of my work will be done at home. Plus, I will get paid to write! And will see my name in print! Remember my New Year's resolution? Well, I am definitely doing good on the one about writing so far.
*****
Adam's 30th birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday, my love! It got me thinking, and I've decided to make a 30 before 30 list. I have a few ideas- have another baby, go camping, etc. What else should I put on my list? I should probably put getting an article published, because that should be accomplished in the next month or so.
*****
Karma got me tonight. Last night, I laughed at Nicki when Sophie pooped in the tub while we were on the phone. Just guess what happened to me tonight. I'll just say I'll be bleaching toys later.
*****
After said bath, Brayden was sitting on my lap drying off in his Buzz towel. I kissed him on the cheek, and he turned his cheek to have me kiss the other. He did it again and again, and I thought to myself "I wish I could have a video of this to watch years from now." And now I do.
Kisses from Megan Bishop on Vimeo.
*****
I took Brayden to the park earlier today, and I'm glad I did. Another child shared his hockey toys and this cuteness ensued. Brayden hasn't really been exposed to hockey, baseball, golf or any other sports where you try to hit a ball with a stick of some sort. He sort of figured it out, right?
Brayden playing hockey? from Megan Bishop on Vimeo.
*****
After said bath, Brayden was sitting on my lap drying off in his Buzz towel. I kissed him on the cheek, and he turned his cheek to have me kiss the other. He did it again and again, and I thought to myself "I wish I could have a video of this to watch years from now." And now I do.
Kisses from Megan Bishop on Vimeo.
*****
I took Brayden to the park earlier today, and I'm glad I did. Another child shared his hockey toys and this cuteness ensued. Brayden hasn't really been exposed to hockey, baseball, golf or any other sports where you try to hit a ball with a stick of some sort. He sort of figured it out, right?
Brayden playing hockey? from Megan Bishop on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment