Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sugarhouse Park

Today was the first day I didn't have to go to work. It was also a beautiful day so we headed to Sugarhouse Park. We met my parents and Adam's mom there, walked around the park and let Brayden try out the playground for the first time.



To celebrate the occasion, Brayden had to wear his "Mama's Boy" shirt. We got it around Valentine's Day and we seriously couldn't get a shirt that fits him better, at least right now. He's in that phase all babies go through.













These guys had put up a tight rope somehow. It looked really hard!



There was an old guy driving the car with the dog outside walking. It was pretty funny, although I feel bad for the guy because I'm sure he wishes he could have walked the dog himself.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

It was a beautiful day for your first day as a full-time stay-at-home mom. I'm glad you had fun at the park!

Danielle said...

He is getting so big. What a fun day!